25 August 2013

Sweet Pink Leopard


Hey guys! Today I'm gonna share with you this fast and easy nail art that I did for this week. The design has a sweet peachy pink color with a leopard print accent. I'm now loving this design as it's so simple yet so eye catchy. I hope you'll like it too.

So let's start... :)

Here are the nail colors I've used:
Essence's 111 English Rose, Scandal Cosmetics' 01 White and Essence's 110 Modern Romance


After applying the base coat, I put 3 thin coats of the essence 111.


After making sure that it is completely dry, I added dots on the ring fingernail using the white nail color.


With the essence 111 and using the smallest dotting tool, I made some c-shape-like outline on the white dots. I also added random dots using the same color on the empty spaces.


Then, I put a layer of top coat to finish the design.


*Photo with flash

Have fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment