23 March 2014

Choco Glitter Nails



After 3 months of neglecting my nail blog due to a super busy schedule, I'm once again excited to share my recent nail art with you guys. I named this design "Choco Glitter Nails"

Nail Polishes & Materials:

Nude Shimmery Nail Polish from Etude House, Glittery Nail Polish from Etude House, Wanna Say Hello from Essence Cosmetics, Help My Finger Top Coat from Etude House, Nail Jewels and Dotting Tools

Here's how:


I first applied a base coat to protect my nails.


I then applied 2 coats of Wanna Say Hello to my pinky nail, 3 coats of the Nude Shimmery Nail Polish on my thumb, pointer and ring nails and 2 coats of the Glittery Nail Polish on my middle nail.


I applied a layer of top coat on my thumb and quickly added a nail jewel at the center of the nail. After making sure that it is dry, I applied another layer or top coat to seal-in the nail jewel.


With a dotting tool, I added some dots on my pointer nail using the Wanna Say Hello nail polish. 


On my ring nail, I created a simple heart using the Wanna Say Hello nail polish. 
To do this, I first added 2 joining dots with a bigger point dotting tool. Then, with a smaller point dotting tool, I connected the lower part of the 2 dots by creating a v-shape and filling in the center of that v-shape.


After making sure that everything is dry, I applied a layer of top coat to add more shine and make it last for a week or so.

Have fun!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment