23 December 2013

Zig-zag Tree Nails


Hello friends! I've been browsing pinterest lately and I saw a lot of gorgeous christmas nails there. I got inspired by the christmas tree theme this time so I want to try one out. This is my 4th christmas themed nails for the season. I call it the "Zig-zag Tree Nails"

Here are the nail colors that I've used.

Base Coat, Essie Good As Gold, Essence Redvolution,
Essence Me & My Lover, Essence The Green and the Grunge
and Etude House Clear Shimmery Clear Polish

Here are the other materials that I've used.

Masking Tape, Striping Tape, Pointed Nipper
& Glittery Nail Polish
I started by painting my nails with 2 coats of a Essie's Good as Gold, for the ring finger I painted it with a coat of Essence's Redvolution and a coat of Essence Me & My Lover.


I then cut some masking tape and placed them on each nail making a triangular shape.

Then, I cut strips of the striping tape and sticked them on my nails in a zig zag manner.

After that, I put 1 coat of Essense's The Green and The Grunge.


I waited for the nail polish to be completely dry before removing the masking tape and the striping tape.


I then painted a layer of the Etude House Shimmery Clear Polish to soften harsh edges.

I took a Glitter from one of my glittery nail polish and placed them on top of each tree.


Lastly, I used the Etude House Shimmery Clear Polish as a top coat to finish the look.


Have fun! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment