07 December 2013

Candy Cane Nails


Ho! Ho! Ho! Who wants some candy? :)

Hey guys! I did the famous christmas candy for my second nail theme this season. It's the Candy Cane Nails!

This is a very simple tutorial coz all you need to do is create slanting lines using green and red nail polish.

Here are the brushes and nail polishes I've used:

Scandal Cosmetic's top coat, Essie's Blanc,
Essence's Redvolution and the green & the grunge, Brush stripers

I applied 3 coats of white nail polish and I let them dry.


I then created some slanting lines using a striper brush dipped on a red nail polish. 

Note: You can do variations of thick and thin lines.


With the same procedure as above, I added more lines but this time using a green nail polish. 


After applying the same procedure to the rest of my nails, I added a layer of top coat and I'm done.


Have fun! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment